5/02/2007

Reclaim your good health and thank your healthy mind

The concept of using the mind to change or alter one's health is an idea that not everyone can understand immediately, and I decided to write just a little bit more on the subject to see if I could shed a little more light on the subject. One of the important things to understand is that like any kind of technique, it takes some trial and error before you start making progress. I remember the first time someone took me to a driving range at a golf course to teach me how to swing a golf club. The initial attempts I made at trying to hit that ball outta' the park were a little bit embarrassing as I watched golf ball after golf ball swerve off of the green after about 30 yards. One of the local golf pros who was there to assist beginners like me, showed me the proper way to swing a club, and explained the principle of letting the golf club do the work. After about 20 minutes of working on my form, I was pleasantly surprised to be able to hit a few balls about 300 yards down the green.

I recently ran across an article called Every Day Mind Magic that discusses the subject a little more in depth and I wanted to share it with you.

"Everyone is well aware that positive thoughts are healthy, that they will produce a happy positive result but do we give quite so much thought to those small everyday negative thoughts we send out?"



This reminds me of the story of the man who ate 3 large sandwiches and then asked for a glass of diet cola because he was trying to watch his weight. You are closing the door but leaving the window open. Good health needs to be balanced health. A good diet or exercise routine is one that must start out slowly and develop as your body becomes accustomed to the change. Little by little, step by step you can begin to reclaim your good health and thank your healthy mind.

Be Healthy,
webcure

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It may also pay to learn how to do first aid especially when traveling as a group. There are some companies that can offer such training for a very low fee, so you should make a point of taking advantage of this if you can. Remember, the skills that you gain from such courses are not only going to be used on the trip; they may also come in handy later on in your life. Most high quality backpacking companies may also offer people training on how to maintain their health during the trip.Click to get the services of Chiropractor For Shoulder Pain, Active Release Chiropractic and Denver Colorado Chiropractors
You can also take advantage of such courses, since they are normally customized to provide the most important information for such a trip.