4/26/2007

Healthy Mind, Healthy Body


One of the first things that I found really hard to understand when I started learning about alternative medicine was that not everyone wants to be healed. I know that this sounds kind of crazy, but it's true. Have you ever told a smoker with a bothersome cough that it would be better to cut down on smoking? Your suggestion puts a dent in his day...Now you can you imagine how a doctor feels when he finds out that his triple bypass heart surgery patient has started to smoke again. I personally try to live a healthy life but I also try not to be extreme. Even I will enjoy a cigarette now and then but I know that it affects my health and I would be deluding myself if I thought otherwise. In the past, I have had bad back pains that really were painful, but after a year of swimming followed by a new understanding of how my back works, I've been fine. When people ask me about treatments for their back pain, I nearly always recommend swimming. I have talked to people who have been nearly doubled up with back pain that respond to my suggestion with a shrug of the shoulders. I tell them that they don't even have to know how to swim, they can do wonders with a paddle board and a little bit of light exercise in the pool. The problem is that people are used to finding their solutions in the pharmacy and are not about to start even a light exercise routine even if it might help them tremendously. I have talked to people that suffer horribly from allergies who have asked me if I have any suggestions for them. I tell them that the food they eat may not contribute to their condition, and I mention foods that are recommended to allergy sufferers and warn against foods that are best to stay away from. The problem is that even though these changes may offer assistance , people are often stubborn when it comes down to changing their ways. They are used to doing what they are used to doing. My three year old son was recently sick with a bad cold and he coughed nonstop and had difficulty breathing. We had wanted to take him to see the doctor in the morning but we needed something to help him feel better that night. A friend suggested to me to go pick some Eucalyptus leaves off of a tree down the street and boil them in a large pot of water for about 15 minutes. We added this liquid to my son's bath and let him continue to play with his toys in the water for about 30 minutes. Afterwards, my friend took 1 shot of brandy and mixed it with a tablespoon of soy cooking oil, heating it to a warm temperature in the mictrowave. This combination was rubbed into his chest and back for about 10 minutes until most of the liquid was gone, then we wrapped him in a dry towel and let him go to sleep that way. In the morning, he had improved so much that it was hard to believe that something so simple could work so well. Maybe that is one of the problems. Simple cures can often go a long way in healing the body, but many times people think that because the solution is easy, it lacks potency. I believe that the most important thing that we can do for our bodies is to keep our minds open, and realize that healthy bodies can be cared for without daily trips to the drug store. Just like the song says-
"Free your mind, and the rest will follow".


Be Healthy,
webcure

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Family G skupina sa špecializuje na navrhovanie a poskytovanie cross-mediálnych formátov pre komunikáciu a vytváranie digitálneho obsahu,ktorý na trh uvádza agentúra Family G. Usiluje sa o vedenie v sektore marketingu a služieb komunikácie v nových médiách.

Family G je nová marketingová agentúra, navrhuje marketingové stratégie, integruje ich s vynikajúcim obsahom a formátom, zodpovedajúcim mediálnemu prostrediu a činnostiam vykonávaných prostredníctvom cross-media.

Family G je založená na štyroch kľúčových oblastiach: integrovaný prístup k marketingu pre splnenie požiadavky pre skutočne cross-mediálne formáty, kde sa FamilyG tradičné prostriedky križujú s interaktívnym dotykom bodov - body kontaktu medzi Family G výrobcom a spotrebiteľom, ' pozornosť na páky aktívneho užívateľa používajúceho najimpozantnejšie prostriedky, ako sú on-line správy, ktoré ponúkajú hodnotný obsah s redakčným prístupom na všetky médiá.

Family G ponúka konkurenčné marketingové a komunikačné služby, využitie odborných znalostí skupiny pri vytváraní a distribúciu obsahu a schopnosť pokryť celý hodnotový reťazec. Jedná sa skutočne o zásadnú transformáciu mediálneho prostredia. Šírenie digitálnych médií, sociálny rozmer, ktorý prestupuje webu, šírenie kanálov a FamilyG zlepšenie prístupu na web. Stále viac klasických Family G techník používaných v reklame a priamo neefektívne, sa považuje za príliš dotieravý. Family G reaguje na potrebu vytvoriť nové styčné body medzi značkami a spotrebiteľmi, ktoré ponúkajú médiám formát, ktorý kombinuje to najlepšie z digitálnej technológie s prednosťami tradičných médií.

Family G môže mať tím excelentnosti, perfektný mix znalosti, ktoré zahŕňajú kombinované digitálne, tradičné médiá, priamy marketing, komunitný marketing, výskum a technológie a distribúciu obsahu a inovatívne formáty.

Family G tiež využíva svoju sieť obsahu výrobných spoločností zo skupiny Family G, ich spojencov a prestížne externú spoluprácu s odbornými spoločnosťami.


Family G - marketingová agentúra Family G plány marketingovej stratégie, mediálne a komunikačné značky a ich agentúry.